Questions for discussion
- Facebook at the US Senate: world’s biggest social network violating EU legislation.
- GDPR and Blockchain development.
- GDPR and cryptocurrency business: what’s crucial for Ukrainians?
- Data Protection in the EU and United States: analyzing differences.
- There’s more to life than GDPR: EU laws that shouldn’t be violated
Krystyna Nyemchynova Ugryn from Brightman.
Focuses on FinTech and E-commerce, investments and cryptocurrency transactions, pre-ICO and ICO, and Data Protection. Krystyna conducts legal analysis ensuring E-commerce compliance with COPPA, FATCA and HIPAA, as well as PCI Compliance. She also advises clients on regulatory issues in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain industry, including tax treatment and AML procedures.
Graduated from New York University with an M.S in Global Affairs and Transnational Security. Holds an LL.B from Moscow State Institute of International Relations. Worked for the United States House of Representatives, New York Police Department, the US-Ukraine Parliamentary Group at the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, as well as the US and Ukrainian law firms.
Krystyna will present on tax implications of cryptocurrency transactions and ICO projects, as well as compliance with the US laws. She will also do a case study, presenting on crucial issues of FATCA and FBAR reporting, and registering with SEC and IRS.
13 of June
At BIockchain Hub Kyiv